yellow.red.blue.
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Aiyayoh Y
Today wasn't a good day. Got zanged by a certain zangified girl. There I was being friendly saying hi and stuff, then she was like, "BYE! *roll eyes*" So irritating! So much for being nice! And if that wasn't enough, she went on bad-mouthing meh in front of meh. "IJTP girls are like that one lahh", No lorrr... I noe of some pretty cool IJTP people what. *hmph* What a unique person yea? Whoaa... calls meh names and stuff. Oh wellz. She sux. May the Lord grant me forgiveness and have mercy on her.
Not that I can do much about it. So maybe I just shan't say hi lah. Like, only when it's necessary then I'll bother to go talk to her eh. Oh wellz.
Okie! So then it was hockey, aye, I think I was still in a bad mood then. So I guess I kinda zanged some people there. To the people I zanged, I'm sorrie. Forgive the lil' one, kay? :)
Then I rushed down to celebrate my mom's birthday. Whee! It was pretty cool! Had ALOT of food!! Whoaa.. Food makes yvonne a happy girl :D
Oh our way home, momsie talked about some pretty true issues lah. I hope I'll never have to go through that, then again, maybe if I did, it won' tbe so bad afterall, yea? :D Okie. So yeah! we'll just wait and see what God's plans for me are.
I rate this day 6/10, despite what happened before. I reallie gotta thank all da hockey girls for taking in all my nonsense and rubbish. They reallie made my day.
www.bleurghhh.blogspot.com<3
10:13 PM