yellow.red.blue.
Sunday, July 25, 2004
Oohhh... Y
hah! So I had a pretty good day today. Didn't get zanged much by mom and lao shi. Made some reallie grave digging resolutions of getting BBC for my promos. Aye, hope I can reallie get there ah. Don't wanna disappoint my mommy. :S Anyway, anything and everything is possible through God who strengthens me :D
So after my PTM, we went to Lucerne to have dinner and kinda celebrated mommy's birthday. :D The food there is liek.. SUPERB!! Especially the Caesar Salad! Wohoo! I could eat a million plates of those and not get sick of it!
Then we went grocery shopping at fairprice. Momsie reckons it's cheaper over there compared to cold storage and other places. So we spent like 1oo over dollars on groceries alone. :D Gee. so nice. NOt that spending alot of money is nice lah... *shrugs* I guess it was the company and the picking things outta the shelves, and eventually bringing them home. Hahaha! I'm weird.
What makes a flower so pretty?
How does it cheer up your day?
I think a flower is most beautiful
When it is given awayy
-Barney
Okie, so I watch barney. I bet you do too lahh :P
Evan> Yeaaaahhh! Thanks for that tip eh.
Huang> Yea! She's confirm coming back :D On 30th july i heard. Should be the 7pm flight. yay! I can hardly wait lahhhh.
Jas> Eh, I think alot of people have their birthdays on the 24th of July. And my silly fren was telling meh about how the moon played a role in that. Will tell you about it tomz. LOL. it's reallie funny lahhh
Hmmm... I better go sleep now. It's already 1.30am. Take care people! nite nite.
www.bleurghhh.blogspot.com<3
1:15 AM