Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Up the mountains Y
Heeyy!
Guess thing won't be so lonely afterall! I went for the briefing for some bintan trip. And I happened not to noe of any friends of mine going! How sad is that... :S I already had plans to bring my discman along and stuff like that. Oh wellz.
But hey! guess what?! Prata's going! Haha. OKie, prata's my orientation group new found friend kinda thing. Real cool! Okie, I hope things will be fun theree :D The girls there seem pretty friendly and nice. Just hope I don't irritate them away. LOL!!
Oh, it was reallie funny today! I went to school... Not noeing where to go. Then a kind-soul came up to meh and asked if I was in the NYAA zang. Haha. And so I found my way around. Okie. Got to noe the girls and all. Pretty interesting!
Life there at bintan will be just fineeee :D Because the Lord's banner is overr meeee!
www.bleurghhh.blogspot.com<3
10:36 PM