yellow.red.blue.
Saturday, July 23, 2005
oohh! Y
I got back all my results. Can't say I've done well. Only that God's truly gracious. reallie. I could have done worse.
I guess...
it's not a time to sit down and ponder over why we didn't do too well.
It's not a time to start regretting and blaming self/others...
It's not a time to sit back, and give up!
It's time to pick ourselves up!
Time to start mugging our lungs out!
Time to move onward and not look back!
Time to embrace the notes!!!!
*puts notes under pillow*
Went for cell today. I think I'm truly convicted this time. My prayers has reallie been answered. Amen. :) And talked abit on how to buck up and all. And i truly thank my cell mates for lending that listening ear to hear me grumble and all. And esp. 1382738. I miss those good ol' days sitting beside you. TRULY. I'm glad we can still motivate each other in this manner, though we may no longer be in the same class. :)) It's reallie encouraging! :D Wheee! Thank God for you! :D I noe that what we're going through to a certain extent, may somewhat be similar! And I noe that if we continue to strive on and not lose focus, we'll get there! Hang in there pok pok! :))
My mom says I'm always in a hurry to finish studying. So that's why I don't maximise what I learn. What she said was reallie true!! I just pray hard I learn to study smart... reallie need it now....
I reallie wanna do well for A's. My motivation to do well has increased. And it will continue to rise. Because I wanna do my best for Him. :)
P/S: Mrs. Ho found out some blogs of my classmates! Oh my. Hopefully mine's camouflage!
Anyway, just in case she finds this blog... ...
I LOVE ECONS!
ECONS ROCKS MY SOCKS!
www.bleurghhh.blogspot.com<3
12:06 AM