yellow.red.blue.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
After a long break! Y
Oookkk! I know I haven't been updating for ages. I've been super lazy lately, so much that it's killing me. I think I should reallie start waking up at 9.30am everyday, at least! Ok! (I hope this works out tom. LOL!)
Anyway, after my loonngg break, I've finally decided to enrol into UNSW (Singapore campus). I got accepted!! Wheeeeee! :D (Although I didn't get into Mathematics, I guess it's ok. :) But it's reallie weird, I had a letter sent to my mailing add saying I have outstanding documents for my mathematics course... But when I check my application online, it seems that I don't owe them anything. *shrugs*) Amazing stuff. I'll be doing Chemical Engineering over there. Hope it's not too hard. I reallie need to get my honours. Haha. GOnna work like a ox over there.. Cause I think they've got reallie smart people in that uni, since it's so hard to get in?! Goodness me.
Ok, so since I've decided to go there and all. I've got a looonnnggg break till March '07. Some suggested going into relief teaching and tuition-ing. I've already went to the MOE website to register for the period after Sept. Then meanwhile, I'll find some students to tuition. :D Hope pok can help me on this. Hehe.
Another thing is!! I think my brain activity is slowing down. LOL. I need to do some stuff to keep my brain active, lest I die in uni later. Ok, who wants to sponsor me some puzzle books?? :D:D I've already found 2 that I want. Hahahaa. About $25 each. :)
Anyone? Ok, please leave your name and contact no. on the tagboard if I don't already have your no.
Kang kai ji'ang (that's what they always say in charity shows, right?)
Thanks in advance?
www.bleurghhh.blogspot.com<3
11:31 PM