Saturday, September 06, 2008
Yikes! Y
Oh my oh my. I'm going crazy. My course is seriously demanding! But despite all the hectic-ness, I decided to take a break and blog. Haha. Oh, please pray for my test I had just last thursday? It's reallie depressing, I didn't noe how to do like 3/4 of the paper? I think I should reallie have studied earlier. I just couldn't remember anything when I went to the exam hall. I seriously hope I can pass this... To pass needs a huge miracle itself. Aye... And I haven't been doing well for this one module - Heat and mass transfer. Whoa, so far out of 3 quizzes, I only passed one. How depressing?!?!! And they're all counted lah! Gosh. I need heaps of prayer guys. Need added smartness here! :S
Anyway! I just had home bible study last night. Had sushi. We intitally wanted to make chicken rice, but my friend's mum said that cooking for 17 people wouldn't be a good idea knowing the limits of the kitchen she has... Oh well! So we had SUSHI and TANG YUAN! :D Wheeeee! (I want mooncakes. :S I dreamt that matt asked me if I would be home for mooncakes? And said that we shall go shopping for mooncakes together. Lol! Food keeps me going... ;) ) ok, will post up some pictures soon. I think I should aim to look better in photos... I just saw my facebook which was updated with heaps of unglam shots. Oh man. Seriously lehh.. Why like that ah :S
Btw! Gimme ur opininons guys!!
I was thinking if I should get this...
This Four Cube Cart with Castors is great for displaying books, photos, cloths and more! Perfect for any bedroom or living room, this funky four cube cart/shelves measure 77cm in length, 38cm wide, 79cm high and comes with lockable castors so that you can move it when ever you please. Place it your room, the living room or the kids bedrooms! Everyone is sure to love these stylish cube shelves! SPECIFICATIONS:
- Four Cube Shelving Unit With Castors.
- Funky look and feel.
- Perfect for any bedroom or living room.
- Great for displaying books, photos, souvenirs and more!
- Includes lockable casters.
- Can be easily moved and repositioned.
- Measures 77cm in length, 38cm wide and 79cm high.
- Includes easy to read instructions and comes with all the pieces required to assemble.
- The four cube cart with castors comes flat packed.
Manufacturer's Recommended Retail Price*: $119.95.
DealsDirect Price: only $69.95 + $14.95 Shipping (Australia-wide).
SO I PAY $75 FOR IT!


I was thinking of using it to put all my thick files and notes and this would be ideal! Not too big and all. How how?? I reallie like it... But I don't noe if it's worth it. My friend has the exact same one, and she was telling me she got it online, so I went and checked it out. Not bad horr??
Think I should get it?? Huh huh??

And I thought I should get a webcam too! Then I can webcam all you kids out there! Wouldn't that be heap?! Haha! Anddd.... I was just looking at the very same site.. And guess what?! There's a 10 megapixels webcam leh! Whoa, u can like see every blackhead and pore on my face sia! O_o
Features
10.0 MP High Resolution By Interpolated <---- does that mean it's not reallie 10MP? What is by interpolated?!?! O_O
Frame Rate: Up to 30 Frames Per Second
CMOS Colour Image Sensor
Timer Snap Shot Function
Lens: High Quality Professional Camera Lens
Video Recording
Bonus Headset with Mic
USB2.0 High Speed Interface
Plug and Play
Manual Focus Adjustment
Automatic Whiteness Balance
Auto Colour Adjustment
Multifunctional Design for Any Flat Surface, Laptop, LCD Screen and CRT Monitor
Built-in Picture Compress
Driver/Software Disk Included
System Requirement
Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98se
Intel PII 300Mhz or Advanced
32MB Ram or Advanced
16Bit VGA and Sound Card
20MB Free Disk Space
And yet another 10MP one!
Okaayy... So we've never heard of the brands before... How?? THey're both $40 each! think its worth it??? Plus, both has got 12 month warranty. Not bad hor? Hmmm....
THINK I SHOULD GET A WEBCAM TOO?? WHICH ONE?? :D
And it delivers to my doorstep.. So it's good too hor?
And I think I need to get a printer... Printing is a hassle and I keep bothering everyone to print stuff for me. I was thinking of a canon M210! Think good? It's like an all-in-one = scan print photocopy (i don't noe how it photocopies lah seriously, where to insert the paper for the photocopy zang zang??)... Okok, lemme show you ah... Somehow I have a feeling it's the same one I'm having at home. :)) Can't remember sia... Or maybe I could bring my own printer from home! Hahaha! :D Think so? Anyway it's only 2 more months... lol.
A$ 70 - 90
TO GET OR NOT TO GET?? OR BRING THE ONE FROM HOME??? I can't wait to go homeee! I think I'm home-sick. Boohoos. I miss you guysss!!!
Aye. 15 november okay! I'll be theree! :D:D
Speaking of November, there's this concert on 13 Nov by Vanessa Amorosi that I'm gonna attend with jean & kahmun! It's $30. How cool is that?! Hope I got no exams after the 13th. Wohoo! :)) anddd... it's free sitting. Maybe we should be like singaporean and queue waaayyy before to get good seats.!
Ohh! I bought squash and tennis racquets guys!! I'm gonna have a keep fit regime here! Lol. Hope this works out. And I plan to go running like once a week or something, but deep inside I don't think I can afford 3 times a week workout - tennis, squash, running. Madness. Haha!Anddd I'm playing squash later this evening! Yayness! :D
Hip huh, hip huhhh!
www.bleurghhh.blogspot.com<3
7:31 AM